Easy Access Medical Group provides comprehensive medical services including:
- Comprehensive general internal medicine management
- General pediatric management including sports physicals
- Routine gynecology including Pap smears and physicals
- DMV Physicals
- Psychiatry – evaluation and treatment of depression, anxiety disorders, bipolar disorder, and occasionally other issues
- Dermatology – most rashes and skin conditions, including cryotherapy
- Simple orthopedics – apply slings and splints, does inject shoulders and hips and takes care of most nonsurgical injuries
- Minor surgery – removal of various lumps, skin biopsies, excision of questionable lesions, laceration repair as long as not too extensive or too urgent to fit into the schedule for that day
- Simple urology
- Simple ophthalmology
- Diagnosis and treatment of peripheral artery disease
- Platelet rich plasma rejuvenation
- Medical weight loss
- and many more…
What is telemedicine
Telemedicine allows healthcare providers at Easy Access Medical Group to evaluate, diagnose and treat our patients at a distance using telecommunications technology. Using a phone or a computer, patient can receive high quality care at a comfort of their house.
- Less time away from work
- No travel expense or time
- Minimum interference with child or elder care responsibilities
- No exposure to other potentially contagious patients
Please call our office at (760)352-2551 for more information about how you can access or telemedicine service
Easy Access Medical Group Inc. proudly announces that We OFFICIALLY have IN-House Laboratory. Our blood draw hours are Monday to Friday from 7:00 AM to 5pm.
What is Peripheral artery disease
Peripheral artery disease (P.A.D.) is a disease in which plaque builds up in the arteries that carry blood to your head, organs, and limbs. Over time, plaque can harden and narrow the arteries. This limits the flow of oxygen-rich blood to your organs and other parts of your body.
P.A.D. increases your risk of coronary heart disease, heart attack, and stroke. If left untreated, P.A.D. can lead to gangrene (tissue death) and amputation.
The most common symptoms of P.A.D. involving the lower extremities are cramping, pain or tiredness in the leg or hip muscles while walking or climbing stairs. Typically, this pain goes away with rest and returns when you walk again.
It’s common for people to mistake the symptoms of P.A.D. for something else. P.A.D. often goes undiagnosed by healthcare professionals.
Although P.A.D. is serious, it’s treatable. If you have leg pain when you walk or climb stairs, please call our office at (760)352-2551 for consultation.
Diagnosis and Treatment
At Dr. Vo’s office, P.A.D. is diagnosed based on your medical and family histories, a physical exam, and tests such as ankle-brachial index, and ultrasound
- Ankle-Brachial Index (ABI)
The ABI shows how well blood is flowing in your limb by comparing blood pressure in your ankle to blood pressure in your arm. ABI can show whether P.A.D. is affecting your limbs, but it won’t show which blood vessels are narrowed or blocked
- Doppler Ultrasound
A Doppler ultrasound looks at blood flow in the major arteries and veins in the limbs. During this test, a handheld device is placed on your body and passed back and forth over the affected area. A computer converts sound waves into a picture of blood flow in the arteries and veins.
The results of this test can show whether a blood vessel is blocked. The results also can help show the severity of P.A.D.
The overall goals of treating P.A.D. include reducing risk of heart attack and stroke; reducing symptoms of claudication; improving mobility and overall quality of life; and preventing complications. Treatment is based on your signs and symptoms, risk factors, and the results of physical exams and tests.
Please call our office at (760)352-2551 for more information about diagnosis and treatment of P.A.D.
What is Platelet-Rich Plasma (PRP)
PRP therapy is a unique and advanced therapy that uses healing properties of a patient’s own blood to facilitate healing of body parts. PRP is a natural product created from your own body. It contains concentrated growth factors which induce healing and repair of tissues.
The process of PRP treatment involves obtaining a few tablespoons of your own blood. This is then placed in a centrifuge. Out of this comes the Platelet Rich Plasma which is then activated and injected into your body. The growth factors in PRP will work by naturally triggering localized inflammation, collagen production and other regenerative processes
Platelet rich plasma rejuvenation is a great way to rejuvenate your skin from the inside out through the use of your body’s own growth factors. PRP injected under the skin stimulates skin cells into rejuvenating themselves and laying down the essential building blocks like collagen and elastin. This results in thicker, stronger, smoother, brighter skin. The same growth factors can also boost hair growth.
PRP rejuvenation is a completely natural procedure as we’re using your body’s own organic material to regain your skin’s vitality. It’s a minimally invasive treatment that will have you in and out of our office in no-time. Moreover, there is little to no risk of side effects from the actual injection because it’s your own biological material! You may experience some bruising, tenderness, swelling or redness near the injection site, but this will dissipate within a few days.
The other benefits of PRP treatment are
- Helps Treat Unresponsive Chronic Pain & Injuries
- Reduces Tendonitis Symptoms
- Helps Decrease Osteoarthritis Symptoms
- Helps Heal Conditions like Plantar Fasciitis & Jumper/Runner’s Knee
- Reduces Lower Back Pain
Please call our office at (760)352-2551 for more information about PRP
Easy Access Medical Group office uses spirometry to assess how well your lungs work by measuring how much air you inhale, how much you exhale and how quickly you exhale. The test results are then used to diagnose asthma, chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD) and other conditions that affect breathing.
Please call our office at (760)352-2551 for more information about spirometry and the diagnosis and treatment of COPD/Asthma
Learn How To Lose Weight Effectively
Take charge of your health and try our 12-week physician – supervised weight loss program! Our team of specialists will assist you in creating and pursuing personalized weight loss goals suited to your individual needs by providing:
- Overall Health Assessments
- Blood/Thyroid Analyses
- Behavioral Modification Training
- Detoxifications via Glutathione Injections
- Homeopathic Weight – Loss Supplements
- Pharmacotherapy with FDA – Approved Appetite Suppressants
- Lipo – tropic Injections
- Pre – packaged Meal Replacement Plans
On-Site Weight Loss Program
Our weight loss program is centered on three key components:
- Nutritional Balance
Proper nutrition is absolutely essential for healthy and effective weight loss. Our program offers a comprehensive pre-packed meal plan for today’s busy lifestyle.
- Supplemental Appetite Suppressants
Our FDA – approved medical supplements have the potential to suppress up to 50% of your appetite, while also functioning to improve your mood and energy. Combined with proper diet and exercise, results can be seen immediately.
- Behavioral Modification
Our team of specialists will provide you with the proper tools and strategies to help you modify your lifestyle, lose weight and lead a healthy lifestyle.
Your Healthcare, Delivered at Home
If you have limited mobility due to illness such as:
- Stroke with residual weakness
- Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease
- Difficulty breathing or experiencing shortness or breath with exertion
- Chemo therapy or radiation therapy
- Cognitive Impairment
- Mental retardation
- Bed bound
- Wheelchair bound
- Use of assistive device
- High fall risk
You might be qualify for a home visit by the doctor.
Please call our office at (760) 352-2251 for more information.
Médicos a Domicilio
Si usted tiene mobilidad limitada por alguna efermedad como:
- Embolio o derrame cerebral con debilidad residual
- Enfermedad cronica de obstruccion pulmonar
- Difficultad al respirar o sufre de falta de aire con difficultad
- Quimoterapia radioterapia
- Deterioro mental
- Retraso mental
- Debe permanecer en cama
- Debe permanencer en silla de ruedas
- Usa algun aparato para asistencia
- Riesgo a caerse en cualquier momento
Usted puede calificar para visitas a domicillio del doctor
Por favor hable a la oficina del Dr. Vo al (760) 352-2551 para mas information..